Please read protocols before completing the booking request form below
GENERAL REOPENING GUIDLINES
- Guidelines will be updated from time to time following advice from Sevenoaks School, GOV.UK or relevant Governing Bodies.
- Risk assessments are updated in accordance with any changes.
ACCESS, PROGRAMME & BOOKINGS
- You must not come to the school if you, or anyone within your household or support bubble are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. Refer to Gov.uk for latest advice. You are required to temperature check prior to leaving home.
- Visitors must be pre booked prior to arrival.
- Please do not arrive on campus earlier than 10mins before your registration time and please leave promptly after, as parent gathering is not permitted at this time.
- Teachers & staff will not be able to engage with you before or after the lesson. Please direct any queries to email@example.com and we aim to respond promptly.
- We operate the NHS track and trace system. Thank you for downloading your APP in readiness.
- Posters will be displayed informing visitors and staff of social distancing, personal & facility hygiene protocols.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing measures are in place and common touch points sanitized frequently. The school uses chemical free sanitizing sprays and misting systems where possible.
- You may be asked to participate in additional temperature checks.
- Reception and main thoroughfares will remain closed to visitors, with alternative entry and exit points allocated specifically for your groups use, this will help maintain safety for visitors and staff whilst other cleaning & maintenance is taking place.
All parents/guardians are to wear a face covering once inside the Sennocke Centre, particularly in close contact areas along corridors and in changing areas. Government exemptions apply.
Doors may be propped open where it is considered safe to do so and will not affect fire safety compliance.
Class sizes, duration, programme gaps, and room layouts, have all been adjusted to ensure we are minimize the risk of transmission & maximise your safety.
STAFF & VISITORS PERSONAL SAFETY
- Staff are familiar and trained on Sevenoaks School COVID-19 control measures. These measures are supported by Government and Public Health England (PHE) advice.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout.
- First aiders will mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and in the unlikely event that CPR is required additional PPE will be worn by staff.
- If a COVID-19 case is confirmed, Sevenoaks School will follow procedures advised by PHE guidance.
BOOKING TERMS (please read your full terms & conditions stated at time of booking)
- Late arrivals may affect the duration of your lesson/session, and in some cases where cleaning protocols or warm up has been missed you may not be able to join a group.
- Sevenoaks School and its subsidiary company reserves the right to amend or remove programme content where necessary. They will not be liable for any costs associated with these changes. Where an activity does not take place credits will remain on the customers account with refunds available upon request.