SENNOCKE CENTRE PROTOCOLS
Please read General Guidelines below before submitting your booking request form
- Risk assessments and Covid measures are updated in accordance with any changes.
- You must not come to the school if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. Refer to Gov.uk for latest advice.
- Additional hand sanitising stations have been placed throughout.
- Please do not arrive on campus earlier than 10mins before your registration time and please leave promptly after
- Teachers & staff will not be able to engage with you before or after the lesson. Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to respond promptly.
- Participants must be pre booked prior to arrival.
- Following receipt of your confirmation, courses must be paid for by BACs prior to the start date.
- Late arrivals may affect the duration of your lesson/session, and in some cases where warm up, activities or drills have been missed you may not be able to join a group.
- Photography/videography (on any device) is not permitted anywhere on campus.
- Sevenoaks School and its subsidiary company reserves the right to amend or remove programme content where necessary. They will not be liable for any costs associated with these changes. Where an activity does not take place credits will remain on the customers account with refunds available upon request.
In the event that Swim School cancel a lesson, where an alternative cannot be offered, we will arrange a credit note to cover the cost of the missed lesson.
If your child is unable to attend a private lesson (121/221), we require at least 24 hours notice to be eligible for a credit note. Lessons cancelled under 24 hours are not eligible for a credit note.
If your child is unable to attend a group lesson, you would not be entitled to a credit note (unless there are extenuating circumstances), however it would be courtesy to advise the swim instructor. You can do this by emailing email@example.com