Sevenoaks Sports Camps inspire a new generation
Sevenoaks Sports Camps are held at the Sennocke Centre, Sevenoaks School during school holidays.
All of our progressive, rewarding and enjoyable camps are open to boys and girls and we encourage inclusive participation in everything we do. Additionally to the opportunities we present those who attend our camps, we remain keen to enhance talent through the promotion of a sports performance mindset, focusing on the individual as part of a team. Our current offering includes 3-day Skills Development Camps, 3-day Multi-Sports Camps and 1-day Taster/Experience Days in a variety of sports.
But don't just listen to us, click here to watch a short video and listen to the children talk about Sevenoaks Sports Camps.
October 2018 Taster Days now open for booking
October 2018 Skills Development Camps now open for booking
All our staff and coaches hold the following:
- A current enhanced DBS check & Child Protection & Safeguarding Children training.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- At least one level 1 coaching/teaching qualification.
- All lead staff hold a level 2 coaching/teaching qualification.
- Internal Continual Professional Development (CPD). This involves regular staff training, observations, qualification checks & reviews and client feedback.
- Experience of working in a school.
TESTIMONIALS! Read what previous attendees thought of our Sports Camps here.