Sevenoaks Sports Camps, Masterclasses and Taster Days
All Sevenoaks Sports Camps, Masterclasses and Taster days are held at the Sennocke Centre, Sevenoaks School during school holidays.
They are open to boys and girls and we encourage inclusive participation in everything we do. We work hard to make the camps both rewarding and enjoyable and aim for all children to progress in their chosen sport, and remain keen to enhance talent through the promotion of a sports performance mindset, focusing on the individual as part of a team.
Our current offering includes 3-day Skills Development Camps, 3-day Multi-Sports Camps and 1-day Taster/Masterclass Days in a variety of sports.
Our camps speak for themselves, click here to watch a short video and listen to the children talk about Sevenoaks Sports Camps.
18th February 2019 Taster Days & Masterclasses
February 2018 Skills Development Camps
All our staff and coaches hold the following:
- A current enhanced DBS check & Child Protection & Safeguarding Children training.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- At least one level 1 coaching/teaching qualification.
- All lead staff hold a level 2 coaching/teaching qualification.
- Internal Continual Professional Development (CPD). This involves regular staff training, observations, qualification checks & reviews and client feedback.
- Experience of working in a school.
TESTIMONIALS! Read what previous attendees thought of our Sports Camps here.